We are poised to lead the way in providing transparent, accountable and quality services to all our constituents. We will manage government spending well, introduce corporate discipline, innovation, capacity building to governance and find innovative solutions to the challenges we face, as well as ensuring that resources go to those that need them most.
‘I believe anything worth doing at all is worth doing well’- Quote
Among other things we will:
- Establish a working and reliable communication media between the local authority and the people, thereby having an effective system to process public complaints and to report corruption.
- Appoint all government staff fairly, based on the value that they add and provisions of the law
- Open up Council meetings.
- Establish and maintain inclusive community amenities and spaces.
- Ensure that planning and zoning considers the integration of different communities and income levels.