“Health is Wealth” they say, and the prosperity of a people is a function of how healthy they are physically and mentally. Improving the quality of our primary health care delivery at our Primary Health Center will be a major priority.
We will as a matter of priority
- Refurbish and Upgrade our Primary Health care centres while also equipping them with resource to meet the healthcare needs of our community
- Improve quality of health care delivery at the Mainland Health Center and all our primary health care center
- Introduce fitness centre in our community
- Conduct Regular health awareness seminars
- Introduce a women cancer, HIV/Aids, and early childhood intervention program
- Furnishing the local clinics with modern equipment
- Providing free annual wellness check-up program for all.
- Create a “ health information team” and monthly health education seminars in all the local clinics
- Organise free quarterly health fair in the community offering free basic medical support and surgery
- Provide access to treated nets in partnership with UN agencies
- Introduce sexual education programs in our schools in partnership with CSO
- Train our medical professional for optimal performance